Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ice Cream Cones

I like ice cream on a cake cone, not a waffle cone.  This is not a crime.
My Dilemma: they are extremely fragile &  I prefer to pull them out of the box intact.
So.......


Dear Manufacturer,

Please package your ice cream cake cones with bubble wrap to prevent breaking.  Thank You.


Dear Bagger Boy,

Please don't place the cans of soup on top of my box of ice cream cones.  They are just as fragile as the eggs. Thank You.

Sincerely, Me :)


That's all.

3 comments:

  1. Those baggers are CRAZY! Today the lady threw my butter into the cart and it got a dent. I mean, I know it's not broken or anything, but sheesh!
    Ps. I also prefer a cake cone! SO SATISFYING TO FINISH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha I love this.

    I love those drumstick cones (cause I'm lazy and they're already made). but there is nothing more disappointing then pulling one out and it's cracked in half.

    Baggers these days suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the baggers here!!! I started organizing my stuff as I put it on the belt... This is also the OCD in me. And after reading this I would now like an Ice Cream Cone!

    ReplyDelete