Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution

It has been a long time since I have posted on here, my apologies.  But in honor of the year, I figured I would tell you my [NUMERO UNO] goal for 2011.... 

HAVE A BABY :)

I know, most of you (whoever you are that read this) already know that David and I are expecting a baby.  But regardless, I have to post about it!

I am, as of today, 25 weeks pregnant.  And to be more specific I have exactly 105 days until my due date, April 18.  In November we had the chance to see our baby for the first time and found out that we will be having a GIRL!  Everything looked wonderful on the ultrasound.  We even got a thumbs up from our little one.  Here are a few pictures:





5 comments:

  1. hahaha!! I love her little thumbs up!
    So exciting :D
    Hang in there- just a few more months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I didn't realize you were so far along already, I'm so excited for you! Congrats!! She will be beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is seriously soooo exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a spitting image of you, dearest. I am so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete