Thursday, May 6, 2010

6 Months of Bliss

I can't believe David and I have been married for 6 months.  It seems like it has only been a week.  It has been a blissful 6 months and I look forward to the rest.  So for the 6 months we have been married...

6 Reasons I LOVE David: (there are plenty more by the way ;) )
  1. He makes me laugh!...... It doesn't matter what mood I am in or where we are, David always makes me manage to laugh harder then anyone else.
  2. He makes me a better person......the longer I am married, the more I realize that David truly is my other half.  He completes me in every way.
  3. I never have to worry about where he is or what he is doing.....David is so faithful and so honest.  He has given me the greatest gift.  I will never have to wonder where he is, what he is doing, or who he is with.  What a blessing!
  4. He never forgets to tell me how much he loves me, how beautiful he thinks I am, and how much he appreciates what I do for him.  It makes the stressful and downer days so much easier.
  5. He is incredibly supportive!.......David is always behind me 100% in everything I do.  He is constantly encouraging me to chase after my dreams.  Without him, I wouldn't be accomplishing all that I am aiming for.  Thanks babe for following me all the way to Texas too!
  6. He always listens.......If I ever say anything or ask for anything he listens and remembers!  I never have to bug him to get off the x-box or to help me with the dishes.  I ask, he does it.  I tell him something, he hears me.  I love his willingness.  I love his understanding.
I love him like crazy and I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!  

It has been 6 months and sooo.... HERE ARE SOME WEDDING PICTURES!  For a TON more go to.... 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30939796&l=51a964c4fd&id=1018530377   
       AND
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048760&id=1018530377&l=fdd69a3ccd


Thanks to Katie Joy Photography (first 5 pictures) & Savvy Photos (last 3 pictures).

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Wait till you have been married a year... then a year and a half it gets so much better TRUST me!!! Then when you have your first child its a joy you will never find anywhere else!! You two make a Beautiful couple I am glad he makes you laugh, that is always a plus in a guy! Congrats for 6 months down!!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your demiversary!! :) You two are perfect together. And I love the pictures, especially the temple ones!!

    ReplyDelete