Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Marriage 101

A few things I didn't know about David or marriage until now:

  1. David sings in the shower.
  2. It's really easy to stay home from work and school when you have someone else supporting your decision stay.
  3. David sings songs that I don't want stuck in my head just to get me "angry".
  4. It is a lot harder to cook dinner every night then I thought it would be.
  5. When you get baby hungy, get a puppy.  It stops your longings everytime they pee inside.
  6. Living with brothers and living with a husband are not the same thing.
  7. David likes to leave cabinet doors open.
  8. David and I are more a like and at the same time very different, then I ever realized.
  9. Being married means someone is always around to laugh with you...and at you.
  10. I am not nearly as "domestic" as I thought I was.

1 comment:

  1. pah!! hahaha! i wish i would have just gotten a puppy!! and I wake up EVERY morning with all the cabinets open.

    Being domestic is overrated. as long as you can make a good meal you're fine.

    ReplyDelete